20100406

you're all winners on the inside.

but there's only one winner of this contest!
so easy, you'd be silly not to participate. all you have to do is comment on this post and tell us what your favorite thing in store is, plus your first and last name.
do you love the boy's lifetime "electric orphans" tee? 
how bout those sweet vivienne westwood heart-heels?
ooh! or maybe you're all over those cool new generic surplus shoes!
don't forget that erin brynie beaded capelet.
or maybe your favorite thing is sassy vanessa? whatever man! we asked, so you tell!


get your comments in by april 23rd, and win a pair of lifetime sneakers. we will enter all of your favorite things in a draw, and pull one submission from a proverbial hat! the winner will be posted here and have one week to claim their cutey prize.
ps: these shoes are unisex, so you can either get yourself a pair, or your crush a pair. talk about breaking the ice!
you love free things and we love your witty answers.

14 comments:

  1. Oh hai

    It's SPENCER FRITZ (the blogger's sibling - I feel so celeb)

    I LOVE free stuff almost as much the white Generic Surplus shoes posted in the Hello Boys entry. =)

    - Spencer F

    ReplyDelete
  2. i <3 katie fritz, rebel rebel, free stuff, and the forget me knot ringgg!!!

    -emmapalm

    ReplyDelete
  3. Katie, I told you I'd post! I love the Swedish Hasbeen booties that you posted pics of earlier. I want a pair!

    --Cass

    ReplyDelete
  4. My favourite things in Rebel Rebel are the fantastic girls who work there! They're so much cuter than any of the clothes or shoes.

    -Toban

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kathryn Calder --- love the lifetime t-shirts (particularly Andy Dixon's lightning bolt pegasus one) - you can't go wrong with a great t-shirt!! AND THE GIRLS AT BOTH BERNSTEIN & GOLD AND REBEL REBEL :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. MEGA LOVEZ TITE BLAK CHEEP MUNDAYZ JEENZ 4 LYFE

    - KYLE BEE

    ReplyDelete
  7. ooooh its tough. the girls are definitely my favorite part of rebel rebel - but i gotta admit i'm super into those cheap monday flat front chions for ss2010 and the sperry topsiders are always on my feet every weekend. <3 <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well I was going to say that my fav thing in rebel rebel was Katie Fritz, so much for being an original. I s'pose my (second) favorite thing about RR is their fine selection of Cheap Monday merch.
    Your friend,
    Rachel Lende

    ReplyDelete
  9. Everything at Rebel Rebel is a great find but I fell hopelessly head over heels for the grey textured vest worn by Miss Katie Fritz in the "new things" post.

    AND

    The forget-me-not rings are the epitome of awesome!

    Briony Wright

    ReplyDelete
  10. i <3 the rebel girls
    so many things to love at rebel... i am coveting the unearthen bullet+black tourmaline necklace. so amazing. xo, stephanie s in vancouver

    ReplyDelete
  11. I must say those new generic surplus shoes are quite disco, but everything and everyone at Rebel Rebel is.

    Derek Juno

    ReplyDelete
  12. I looove the bra-ish thing in the "We'd just like to point out" post, and wish very much that I could afford it and wear it! AND the funky classy sweats.

    Jenna Spearing

    ReplyDelete
  13. Light. Blue. Cheap. Mondays.
    Now give me free shoes!

    Andrea Zittlau

    ReplyDelete
  14. Heck, why not?

    Thank you for introducing me to my new loves - high waisted Cheap Mondays.

    Love
    Sabrina Buzzalino

    ReplyDelete

Click the icon to stay in the loop

Follow Rebel Rebel

Followers